What’s Going on Right Now:
The President has signed the 2014 Farm Bill into law, but our work’s not done! We’ll be at work this year on the Food Safety Modernization Act, federal funding for sustainable agriculture, and lots more – and we’ll need your help!
How Can I Get Involved?
If you care about getting healthy food to everyone, protecting our natural resources, and supporting the next generation of American farmers, then you’ll want to get involved this year!
- STAY INFORMED: Sign up for Action Alerts below; this is our #1 means to communicate with people like you when it’s time to take action.
- GROW THE MOVEMENT: Share this page with your friends and family and ask them to join our campaign!
- TELL YOUR STORY: Are you a farmer who has benefited from – or struggled with – federal farm programs? We want to hear from you! Contact us to share your experience and potentially be part of our farmer storybank.
- GET TO KNOW YOUR LEGISLATORS: Do you know who your Senators and Representative are? Do you know how they vote on sustainable agriculture issues? Find out who represents you here; send ‘em an email and ask them how they voted on the issues that matter to YOU.
- JOIN US ON SOCIAL MEDIA: Did you know that many legislators really do read what folks share with them via Facebook and Twitter? Follow NSAC on Facebook and Twitter – and consider following your legislators, too!
(Click the image for a full-size version!)
Sign up below to stay in touch through NSAC’s Action Alerts and, if you really love food and farm policy, our Weekly Roundup of the latest news. We never sell or share your information!