We’ll add new resources to this section frequently. Look for key Food and Drug Administration (FDA) tools and documents here, as well as recordings of informational webinars and other tools for sustainable and organic producers and processors as well as consumers.
Produce Rule Information
- FDA Proposed Produce Rule Site – This website includes a fact sheet that lays out the basics on the Produce Rule. You can also find links on this page to fact sheets that break down the subparts of the proposed Produce Rule (including agricultural water, sprouts, and more), an FDA summary of the proposed Produce Rule, the rule itself, and FDA’s economic impact assessment.
- FDA FAQs on the Proposed Produce Rule – Learn answers to frequently asked questions about the proposed Produce Rule.
- Interactive Federal Register Notice on Proposed Produce Safety Rule – This hyperlinked version of the Federal Register notice makes it easy to navigate the proposed Produce Rule document.
Preventive Controls Rule Information
Relevant Media Stories
Archived FSMA Email Updates
- Apr 06, 2013 – Proposed Federal Food Safety Rules: Are You Affected?
- Apr 29, 2013 – Food Safety Update: FSMA Comment Period Extended by 120 Days
- Jul 03, 2013 – Food Safety Update: FSMA Concerns Appearing in the Media
- Jul 15, 2013 – Food Safety Update: FSMA’s Impact on Animals and Conservation
- Jul 19, 2013 – Food Safety Update: FSMA’s Impact on Manure and Compost
- Jul 27, 2013 – Food Safety Update: FSMA comment period extended, new resources, listening sessions
Want to get updates? Sign up at the left!