Open positions at the National Sustainable Agriculture Coalition:
Thank you for your interest in working at NSAC. We are no longer accepting applications for the Grassroots Advocacy Coordinator position. Please feel free to view job openings with our member organizations below.
Job openings with good food & farming organizations (please note this is not a full-service jobs board, but a listing only of relevant openings):
- Center for Rural Affairs (CFRA): Multiple Open Positions
- Ecological Farming Association (EFA): Communications Director
- Mercy For Animals: Demonstration Hub Project Manager
- Michael Fields Ag Institute/UW-Madison: Soil Health Collaborative Project Coordinator
- National Young Farmers Coalition (NYFC): Multiple Open Positions
- National Center for Appropriate Technology (NCAT): Executive Director
- Organic Farming Research Foundation (OFRF): Partnerships & Development Director
- Practical Farmers of Iowa (PFI): Multiple Open Positions
- Rural Advancement Foundation International (RAFI-USA): Multiple Open Positions
For frequently updated listings of jobs in sustainable agriculture, check out Good Food Jobs and the COMFOOD-Jobs listserv.
For sustainable farming internships and apprenticeships, check out the National Sustainable Agriculture Service’s interactive directory.