Every year we’re at work on many critical farm and food policy campaigns in DC and across the country with our membership. There’s room for everyone to get involved!
Our coalition’s current top priority grassroots campaigns for 2023, grounded in the 2023 Farm Bill, include:
- Climate Change and Agriculture
- Resilient Local and Regional Food Systems
- Farm Safety Net Reforms
Additional 2023 priorities include, but are not limited to:
- Working Lands Conservation Programs
- Beginning and Socially Disadvantaged Farmers and Ranchers Programs
- Agricultural Competition and Consolidation
- Food Safety Implementation and Improvement
- Healthy Food Access
- Urban/Rural Programs
- Sustainable and Organic Research Programs
- Seeds & Breeds
This list is not comprehensive: we work annually on nearly two dozen policy issues.
Visit our blog for the latest news on our work.