Every year we’re at work on many critical farm and food policy campaigns. There’s room for everyone to get involved! Our current top priority campaigns for 2017 include:
- Agricultural Appropriations – Fighting for critical funding and policy asks, including programs serving working lands conservation, beginning and socially disadvantaged farmers and ranchers, on-farm research, food safety, and more.
- Farm Bill: Crop Insurance and 2018 Farm Bill Groundwork – Laying the groundwork for critical structural reforms for the 2018 Farm Bill.
- Farm Bill: Working Lands Conservation Programs – Implementation and 2018 Farm Bill Groundwork – Helping ensure our nation’s largest investments in conservation practices on working agricultural lands maximize their impact.
- Farm Bill: Local and Regional Food Systems Programs and 2018 Farm Bill Groundwork
- Farm Bill: Beginning and Socially Disadvantaged Farmer Issues and 2018 Farm Bill Groundwork
- Farm Bill: Seeds and Breeds Research Issues and 2018 Farm Bill Groundwork